Train your team.
- Ensure everyone is ready to use the new system, and share all the resource links in the Discover section.
- Make sure any branding guidelines, templates, or required fields are documented and communicated appropriately.
Once you launch your reg site, here are some helpful articles on how to best manage your app and the attendee experience.
Export your historical event data.
Once you have officially moved your entire events program to Attendee Hub, the last step is that you will want to export your historical data from the CrowdCompass EventCenter. Follow the below support articles on how to do this.
Happen to have hosted a lot of events on CrowdCompass? No, problem! Reach out to your account team to provide a master export of all of your historical data for reference.
Important Note: All CrowdCompass metrics must be exported before the official sunset of CrowdCompass on December 31st, 2022.
Maintain & enhance your event apps.
Continue to build or migrate events to Attendee Hub as key features you need are released.
Schedule regular check-ins with your Cvent account team – they’re here to advise throughout this whole process and connect you with the right resources.
We encourage you to track milestones. Share them with us. Share them with your organization.
Ready to get started?
We hope you now have a better understanding of how you can approach your move and you feel more prepared for this exciting platform change. So, what are next steps?
- Take training. If you haven't already, enroll in Attendee Hub Onboarding via the Training section in the Cvent Community.
- Discover key resources. We’ve linked lots of helpful information within this guide. Don’t hesitate to use it!
- Log in and explore. If you're ready to dive in and build out Attendee Hub in your event, log in to Cvent.